At Lysander Law, our main objective is to guide you through the claims process to ensure that you receive the right compensation. However, we do understand that this journey may not go the way you planned and, on occasions, we may fall below your expectations. When this happens we are committed to receiving and resolving your complaint and we set out the following information to guide you through the steps to resolution. You may wish to try to resolve the issue informally with the team handling your case, which is quite often the most appropriate way forward. The benefit of dealing with your concerns in this way is that resolution is often quicker and rebuilds the trust between you and the team. If your concern cannot be resolved with the individual team then it can be escalated to the team manager. The team manager can liaise between you and the team to try to rectify the issues informally. If you are unhappy with the outcome of an informal approach or you wish to make a formal complaint, please contact us using the form below, via telephone on 0344 7768328 option 4 or by letter to register your formal complaint.
Fill out the form below to send a complaint directly to our complaints manager. Please include all details regarding your complaint, if possible including dates and who you spoke with.
By Telephone or Post
If you would prefer to talk to someone directly about your complaint you can call us directly on 0344 7768328 selecting option 4 to be put through to our complaints manager. If you would like to send us a letter outlining your complaint, please send this to:
Lysander Law Limited
Our complaints procedure must be accessible to every client, so if you are not able to detail your complaint in writing or need further assistance, please contact the complaints manager on 0344 7768328 selecting option 4 to discuss alternative ways of informing us of your complaint. Once we receive your formal complaint we will:
- Record your complaint in our central register within 24 hours and we will send a letter acknowledging your complaint within 2 days of receiving it.
- Investigate your complaint and our complaints manager may contact you for more information if we believe this will help us properly investigate your complaint.
- Our investigation will involve speaking to all the parties involved, review the file together with any relevant documentation and reaching a conclusion whereupon we will send, within 21 days, a detailed response which will include our suggestions for resolving your concerns.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome, you can request that it be escalated to the Managing Partner who will review the decision and provide a detailed response within 14 days of the date of you confirming your dissatisfaction.
- If we have to change the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Once you have been through all the stages of our complaints procedure, if you continue to be dissatisfied with the outcome, you have the right to appeal to the Legal Ombudsman who will independently investigate complaints of injustice arising from legal services. For further for information please visit their website at www.legalombudsman.org.uk, or call them on 0300 555 0333 or write to them at: Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ Complaints to the Legal Ombudsman must be made within six years of us being unable to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction or three years of you finding out there was a problem with the service you received, otherwise they may refuse to look at your complaint.