A PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATION EXECUTIVE(S) is sought to join our vibrant BRISTOL Firm’s Fast Track Non MOJ Claims Team.
- You will have experience of running a caseload of RTA Fast Track Value cases outside the MOJ Portal.
- You will understand the Personal Injury Pre Action Protocol and good knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- You will have experience of running litigated cases.
- Dealing with all aspects of liability including drafting witness statements, compiling expert evidence (where appropriate) and negotiating with the third party representatives.
- Able to review medical evidence and value quantum of general damages.
- Able to guide the Client on heads of special damages and compile detailed schedules of loss.
- Understand and be able to use Part 36 offers successfully.
- Be able to comply with Court deadlines and proactively manage your caseload.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Understand the need for cases to be SRA compliant.
- Be able to work towards and meet financial targets.
- Be a successful and willing team player.
- Be able to instruction Counsel and run cases to trial where appropriate.
- Understand the need to deliver client services excellence at all times.
You will work within a fast growing team with supervision from a supportive and encouraging Manager. A competitive salary, parking and professional development is available for the right candidate(s)! A super opportunity within an exciting, supportive Firm – not to be missed!
Salary: £22,000 – £35,000 DOE